The right expertise at the right time for the right application and the right project. This collaborative approach is the core philosophy behind Integrated Project Delivery (IPD). IPD brings the owner, design and construction teams together early on. These key project members join forces with authorities having jurisdiction and other specialty consultants throughout the project, establishing project goals and team expectations from the very beginning. IPD is a win-win process because every stakeholder is encouraged to participate throughout the project.
How Riley Can Help
- Establish an interactive and collaborative Project Delivery Team (PDT)
- Develop a process that capitalizes on early contributions and key expertise
- Establish project goals and team expectations
- Focus on planning
- Implement a system for continuous quality management to control quality and maintain lean design and construction principles
- Execute design-assist modeling (BIM process) from the start — identify issues early in the design process to do a timely, truly coordinated and more accurate set of bid documents.