Riley completed a series of renovations to accommodate growth and technical advances at this busy hospital campus. Work included:
- Renovation of existing procedure rooms into a Cath-Electrophysiology (EP) lab. Riley modified existing structural framing to support medical equipment, upgraded MEP systems, and installed electromagnetic shielding to maintain critical Gauss lines.
- Build-out of a second Cath procedure room within existing storage/shell space.
- Renovation of the existing surgical prep/recovery, outpatient treatment areas, and support areas.
- Upgraded emergency department exam and triage rooms, waiting areas and reception, and replacement of the full ED arena, with full finishes update.
- Interventional Radiology suite renovation.
All work was coordinated while maintaining hospital operations, and was performed in over 20 separate phases using extensive infection control measures.