Riley Construction is building a new four-story Advanced Outpatient Surgical Wing at the United Hospital System St. Catherine’s Medical Center Campus in Pleasant Prairie. The plan includes:
- First-floor private preoperative suites and minimum of eight surgical suites with recovery areas
- Lobby, lounge, café, courtyard, registration and waiting area on the first floor
- Lower level support areas
- Relocated receiving dock and a trash enclosure
- Over 60,000 SF on third and fourth floors to eventually house various outpatient services
In 2008, Riley also completed a multi-story expansion of the main hospital building, and two years later added a medical office building to the 50-acre campus.