Riley Construction provided construction management services for the exterior renovation of this education building that includes classrooms, laboratories, and faculty offices. The building was built in 1924 and was originally used to make pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food products; it was purchased by Carroll University in 1989 to become an addition to their campus.
The space was set to be used as faculty and staff offices as well as classrooms for the Education program at Carroll University. The project consisted of the exterior building restoration and included replacing windows, creating openings in the brick facade for new windows, miscellaneous tuck point, and the replacement of all the concrete stair entrances.
The work was done during the summer break and completed before school started in Fall 2016. Riley self-performed 5% of the trade work.